the clouds to the hills

the clouds to the hills
Somewhere in Imphal

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

o Lisa

O Lisa
I think I am in love with you.
Thank god!
you left Damien Rice
He was just a mouse

O Lisa i don't really speak good english
i don't really know how to swim or dance
but i cook real good

 O Lisa
Do u have your umbrella open?
here it is monsoon, started in June
Will you share it Umbrella
with me?

O Lisa
you dont know me
but still you sing to me
how sweet of you!
wish i could give you an Irish rose

O Lisa
I will learn to bake pizza
I will learn all your songs
 and write letters to you.
if u dont mind i would like to meet you






1 comment:

  1. Yum gi iteima oidouribaduna lamgi iteima gi khanbada pisum suktoklakchajani da akhu


    Aduga,lamlong thong se yam pose taiye

    ReplyDelete