the clouds to the hills

the clouds to the hills
Somewhere in Imphal

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Engel gi atiya, suki yaki,etc

 we went to the city for suki yaki. on the way i realized i am obsessed with the sky here. the sky here is so clear, it is like i have never seen it. may be it looks the same in my hometown, but i forget how the sky looks in my hometown. May be i am so occupied in my hometown that i dont notice its beauty around.
This dog came to me after i had my suki yaki. i cud not serve anything to the dog. Poor dog.



Suki Yaki in preparation
 Almost every student in the campus has this kinda bike
Sky of July

engel gi atiya
here i have come across three kind of beers. Leo, Singha, Chang.

Chang is my fav
Burin and one of his students. very blur though.
 Pit and me, pic taken by chathika
 the sign below says smoking not allowed.

No comments:

Post a Comment