the clouds to the hills

the clouds to the hills
Somewhere in Imphal

Friday, June 29, 2012

Ukulele/Uke

This is my first ukulele bought with my first salary as a post doc here in Thailand at this institute called "Institute for Fundamental Study". Seen here is also my office. It has been a year i have been digging Beirut's music. their music inspired me to play Ukulele. As i have picked up how to strum certain chords, i have composed many tunes with this Uke. I am hoping to record some of them and include in my next album of Imphal Talkies. what i lobe the most about Uke is its folksy sound and how convenient it is to carry around and travel. Mine is a concert Uke which is bigger than suprano. By the end of my post here as postdoc i am thinking of buying a suprano too. I simply love ukulele.

No comments:

Post a Comment