the clouds to the hills

the clouds to the hills
Somewhere in Imphal

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Saturday, 30th June

Saturday! i woke up pretty late as i felt all this week i was deprived of sleep. Woke up at 2.30pm, had my tin fish-bread meal and went back to sleep after checking mails. Got up at 6pm washed lotta clothes and headed for office bicycling lisetning to Swarathma's new album Topiwaleh.  through out the day even in the sleep something was bothering me and it was my unfinished research paper that i have been working on for past few months. I am trying all i can to finish it asap. But i am real slow when it comes to physics. All those years of PhD i spent playing music in the streets of delhi and wondering about poetry and protest. being a manipuri has taken away lotta things from me. but i dont regret it a bit of it. I am kinda enjoying everyhting. Sometimes I am too stressed but it is alrite.

On my way to office i stumbled upon Khampee and Pit excising and they asked me if i am interested in going out with them for dinner. So we went out together squeezing three of us in Pit's cool bike. this happens often not the first time. it is just that i manage to get a pic today.
(Me, Khampee, Pit)
After dinner we were ready for Namkin. namkin is like a hot ginger soup which i find very good for my throat. here is a pic of the Namkin stall 



No comments:

Post a Comment